The latest in Microsoft’s popular Surface range of powerful and portable machines is now available to pre-order in Australia and New Zealand – the Microsoft Surface Laptop 4.
The fourth iteration of the Surface Laptop has been launched after much of the world has spent the past year working remotely due to the pandemic, so it’s more important than ever that it’s up to the task.
This means that there’s been a focus on improving the battery life for on-the-go use, studio-quality microphones and HD video calling, as well as all new processors to power up the performance, including a collaboration between Microsoft and AMD.
Pre-order from Microsoft direct
The Surface Laptop 4 is available in a staggering nine different configurations in both Australia and New Zealand, with both regions getting 13.5-inch and 15-inch models with either Intel or AMD processors.
The 13.5-inch models are available in Ice Blue or Platinum with an Alcantara finish, as well as Sandstone or Matte Black with a metal finish. The 15-inch models are only available in Platinum or Matte Black (both metal).
Below, we’ve listed each configuration and its associated price in Australia and New Zealand:
Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 13.5-inch
- Ryzen 5 4680U / 8GB / 256GB | AU$1,599 / NZ$1,749
- Ryzen 5 4680U / 16GB / 256GB | AU$1,899 / NZ$2,149
- i5 / 8GB / 512GB | AU$1,999 / NZ$2,299
- i5 / 16GB / 512GB | AU$2,299 / NZ$2,649
- i7 / 16GB / 512GB | AU$2,749 / NZ$3,049
- i7 / 32GB / 1TB | AU$3,849 / NZ$4,399
Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 15-inch
- Ryzen 7 4980U / 8GB / 256GB | AU$2,199 / NZ$2,499
- Ryzen 7 4980U / 8GB / 512GB | AU$2,499 / NZ$2,799
- Ryzen 7 4980U / 16GB / 512GB | AU$2,699 / NZ$3,199
- i7 / 16GB / 512GB | AU$2,849 / NZ$3,399
- i7 / 32GB / 1TB | AU$3,999 / NZ$4,599