Kitakami has eight members of the Ogre Clan cavorting, wearing Ogerpon masks and challenging the trainers to fight in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet: The Teal Mask Downloadable content. You will meet a boy at the entrance to Kitakami Hall who will task you with finding them and will promise you rewards in return.
Some of the Ogre Clan members can be difficult to find, as they are in caves or on top of cliffs, but fear not, we have your back.
Below we list the rewards and locations for all eight members of the Ogre Clan. We also list your groups, but please note that we have surpassed the base game, which affects the level scaling in The Teal Mask. Your levels may be lower if you haven’t beaten Pokémon Scarlet and Violet.
Ogre Clan Rewards
You can return to the NPC at the shrine to get a reward for each member you defeat. You get the following for defeating all eight members of the Kitakami Ogre Clan:
- Focus Girdle
- 5 Exp. XL Candies
- assault vest
- 10 rare candies
- Choice specifications
- 3 skill capsules
- Chosen Ribbon
- skill patch
Ogre Clan Member Locations and Groups
The order in which you fight the Ogre Clan members does not matter, but you will not be able to fight the eighth member, the Ogre Clan master Murumasa, until the other seven are defeated.
Kanemitsu of the Kitakami ogre clan
Kanemitsu is in the Paradise Barrens, south of a large rock.
- Ninetales, fire (level 75)
- Shiftry, grass/dark (level 75)
- Chandelier, ghost/fire (level 76)
- Lilligant, herb (level 77)
Kunitsuna of the Kitakami ogre clan
Kunitsuna is south of a small pool of water along the western part of Oni Mountain.
- Carbink, rock/fairy (level 75)
- Golem, rock/soil (level 75)
- Froslass, ice/ghost (level 76)
- Mamoswine, ice/ground (level 77)
Kotetsu of the Kitakami ogre clan
To get to Kotetsu, you must enter a cave entrance in the southeastern part of Crystal Pool and fall down a hole.
- Heracross, insect/fighting (level 75)
- Gallade, psychic/fighting (level 75)
- Conkeldurr, fighting (level 76)
- Kommo-o, dragon/fight (level 77)
Raikiri of the Kitakami Ogre Clan
Raikiri is also in a cave, but you can reach it by following the river and waterfalls north of Mossui Town.
- Raichu, electric (level 75)
- Probopass, rock/steel (level 75)
- Luxray, electric (level 76)
- Vikavolt, insect/electric (level 77)
Hasebe of the Kitakami ogre clan
Hasebe sits atop one of Fellhorn Gorge’s cliffs, directly south of the flying waypoint sign that labels Fellhorn Gorge as a Kitakami Wonder.
- Politoed, water (level 75)
- Ludicolo, water/grass (level 75)
- Drednaw, water/rock (level 76)
- Basculegion, water/ghost (level 77)
Munechika of the Kitakami ogre clan
Munechika is at the top of Oni Mountain, east of Crystal Pool. Keep climbing the mountain to see it; do not go down or go to any of the nearby caves.
- Ambipom, normal (level 75)
- Maushold, normal (level 75)
- Greendent, normal (level 76)
- Snorlax, normal (level 77)
Masamune of the Kitakami ogre clan
Masamune is in a bamboo thicket east of Kitakami Hall.
- Grimmsnarl, dark/fairy (level 75)
- Gardevoir, psychic/fairy (level 75)
- Ribombee, insect/fairy (level 76)
- Clefable, fairy (level 77)
Muramasa, secret master of the Kitakami ogre clan
Muramasa is outside the entrance to Kitakami Hall and is the guy who rewards you with items for defeating the Ogre Clan. Surprise! He is the secret leader and the eighth member.
- Gengar, ghost/poison (level 75)
- Crawdaunt, water/dark (level 75)
- Trevenant, ghost/grass (level 76)
- Dusclops, ghost (level 77)
- Kingambit, dark/steel (level 80)
Looking for more things to do? You can catch the Legendary Pokémon “Three Loyalists” or help Perrin find and catch Bloodmoon Ursaluna, if you haven’t already.