Your games long to shine on a new gaming monitor
Graphic: Will Joel/Polygon | Source images: Samsung, Acer [a combination of original artwork with multiple third-party assets]
Black Friday is a great opportunity to invest in a new gaming monitor, whether you’re looking for something simple and affordable like the Acer Nitro XF273, or you finally want to go big with a massive ultrawide like the 45-inch Corsair . Xenon Flex. We’ve found plenty of great deals you might want to check out. For high rollers, there are plenty of sales on OLED gaming monitors like the LG UltraGear 45-inch Curved OLED, as well as excellent high-refresh rate 4K monitors like the Samsung Odyssey Ark. Below, we’ve rounded up all of the best gaming panel deals available on the internet at various retailers, with everything sorted by their maximum resolution.
If you’re ready with the monitors, check out some of our other Black Friday coverage, including the best Black Friday deals, the best deals on board games, and deals on SSDs and microSD cards.
Best Black Friday deals on 1080p gaming monitors
- The MSI G271CP 27-inch gaming monitor is on sale for $124.99 (was $209.99).
- The Acer Nitro 27-inch monitor offers a 180Hz refresh rate and is on sale for $129.99, its lowest price yet (it was $199.99).
- The Scepter 32-inch Curved Gaming Monitor with 240Hz refresh rate is currently discounted to $229.97 (was $249.99).
- The 27-inch Acer Nitro
- The Acer Nitro XZ320Q offers a 165Hz refresh rate and a 32-inch 1080p curved panel. It’s currently discounted to $169.99 at Newegg (was $229.99).
The best Black Friday deals on 1440p monitors
- The 27-inch LG UltraGear OLED monitor with a 240Hz refresh rate is currently discounted to $778.47 at Amazon (was $999.99). The IPS model of the 27-inch UltraGear monitor with 165Hz refresh rate is also on sale on Amazon for $199.99 (was $299.99).
- A slightly less expensive 240Hz option, the 27-inch Acer Predator X27U is currently on sale at B&H Photo for $699.99 (was $999.99).
- One of the most unique gaming monitors on the market, the 45-inch Corsair Xeneon Flex offers a 240Hz refresh rate and has a panel that can transform from flat to curved. Right now, the Xeneon is on sale for $1,299.99 (was $1,999.99).
- The 49-inch ASUS ROG Strix XG49WCR is a curved gaming monitor with a 165Hz refresh rate. You can currently get one for $950.22 (was $999).
- Dell’s 32-inch 165Hz Curved Gaming Monitor is currently on sale for $239.99 through Best Buy and Dell (was $349.99).
- HP’s Omen 34-inch Curved Gaming Panel has a 165Hz refresh rate and is currently available for $329.99 (was $479.99). However, if you need a similarly priced model that supports VESA mounting, Newegg offers the 34-inch 144Hz Gigabyte G34WQC for $329.99 (was $399.99).
- Best Buy is offering the OLED version of Samsung’s Odyssey G9 gaming monitor at the best price ever. The impressive 49-inch display is on sale for $1,199.99 (was $1,799.99). The slightly older model of the OLED G9, the G93SC, is on sale for $999.99 on Amazon. The newest model offered by Best Buy includes a remote control and a few other smart features, but is otherwise identical to the model sold by Amazon.
- You can also find the QLED model of the Odyssey G9, with a 120Hz refresh rate, marked down to its lowest price yet. You can purchase the 49-inch monitor for $799.99 (was $1,199.99).
The best Black Friday deals on 4K monitors
- If you need a 32-inch panel with a higher refresh rate, the LG UltraGear 32GQ750-B is on sale for $498.14 (was $699.99)
- If you need a more modest 4K panel, you can currently find the Asus Tuf VG289Q1A 28-inch gaming monitor on sale at Best Buy and Amazon for $239.99 (was $289.99).
- Normally $499.99, you can currently find the 32-inch MSI G321CU on sale at Amazon for $379.99. This 4K curved monitor has a 144Hz refresh rate and supports FreeSync.
- The Samsung Odyssey Ark is currently available for $1,799.99 at Amazon and B&H Photo, the lowest price we’ve seen for the 55-inch 4K curved monitor with a 165Hz refresh rate.
- The Odyssey Neo G7 flat panel is a 43-inch 4K gaming monitor with a 144Hz refresh rate. You can currently pick one up at Best Buy for $499.99 (was $999.99).
Back to top ↑